Special exhibiting conditions for German companies at PAP-FOR 2020
Federal Ministry of Germany for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) in cooperation with the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) and the Mechanical Engineering Industry Association (VDMA) has included PAP-FOR 2020 in the official program of foreign trade fairs.
Get the opportunity to create your own business in Russia by participating at the main event for the pulp and paper, forestry, tissue, converting, packaging industry specialists in Russia and the CIS!
Why participate with official German pavilion?
- Significant cost reduction (up to 50% off standard price)
- Comprehensive package (all inclusive = customised stand build-up + additional services + assistance)
- Improved visibility for potential customers
- Top location inside the exhibition hall
- Special promotional options
- Extended opportunities for interaction with your target buyers
- Germany Exports to Russia was 26.88 billion euros during 2018 (25.60 billion euros in 2017, +5%, according to the UN database)
- Germany is both the largest importer of goods from and the largest exporter of goods to Russia
- FDI by German businesses in Russia increased by a 33% within the 1st quarter of 2019 (compared to the 1st quarter of 2018, according to the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce)
- Lack of technology and equipment in Russia
- 5,400+ visitors from 50 countries;
- 208 exhibitors from 17 countries;
- 66 new exhibitors;
- 16 Forum events;
- 341 delegates of business programme;
- 80% of exhibitors are satisfied with the show results and plan to exhibit in 2020
Get more information in General Conditions for participation of the German companies at exhibitions abroad