Effective Event for Business Development
Once in two years, the major market players present pulp & paper products and equipment for the PPI production at PAP-FOR.
The show is attended by over 5,000 industry professionals from distant forestry Russian regions, the CIS and other countries.
PAP-FOR online services help to get the maximum from the event.
Reasons to exhibit in PAP-FOR:
- Get new contacts among the specialised targeted audience
- Develop relations with existing clients
- Showcase your products and solutions
- Estimate competitive landscape and market potential
- Open new business branch
The high business effectiveness of the show is approved by visitor professionalism:
- 33% - pulp and paper mills representatives;
- 19% - suppliers of equipment and techologies;
- 11% - trade companies.
We offer you a variety of price options directly connected with your stand placement at the exposition. The show hall is divided into several segments with different prices for exhibition space rental to let you find the optimal mix of price and placement at the show.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are an effective way to attract the attention to your products and brands before, whithin and after the show days.
Additional promotion tools provide a wide coverage of target audience: representatives of the pulp and paper mills, board, corrugated board, tissue and packaging producers, trade companies, market experts, etc.
Promotional tools of PAP-FOR will allow you to increase the number of visitors at your company stand and strengthen the commercial efficiency of participation.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing PAP-FOR!
Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Hotels & Accommodation
Where to Stay?
ExpoForum-International, the official PAP-FOR tour operator, provides trip organising services to PAP-FOR exhibitors and visitors, including booking of hotels close to the exhibition center offering up to 30% discount.
In St. Petersburg
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of St. Petersburg subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.