The first day of the 16th International Exhibition and Forum of Pulp and Paper, Forestry, Processing and Packaging Industries PAP-FOR 2021 has come to an end.
Industry specialists got acquainted with new products and unique technologies, discuss cooperation and agree on supplies, communicate with experts, identify new business development trajectories and much more.
Industry experts took part in professional events:
- Plenary session "Pulp and paper industry - the leader of the closed-cycle economy"
- Session "Efficiency and innovation of plant polymer production"
- Visiting session "Staffing of Russian forestry enterprises and development of professional qualifications"
- Meeting of ecologists of Pulp and paper enterprises "Problems of ecological rationing of pulp and paper enterprises" (Organizer: RAO "Bumprom")
- Session "Overview of advanced technologies for pulp and paper enterprises: from digital twin and integrated automation to solutions to reduce the carbon footprint" (Organizer: Siemens Energetics LLC)
More meetings with partners and suppliers at the companys' stands, a review of the season's novelties and professional communication are waiting for you tomorrow at PAP-FOR 2021!
The exhibition is open for visitors:
November 9-11: from 10:00 to 18:00
November 12: from 10:00 to 16:00